Search for an answer or browse help topics
Post Date : April 13, 2022
Once a strategy is deployed, it undergoes status change as per the below options.
1. Active – checking for entry conditions of all sets but as none have been satisfied, no trades have been taken yet
2. Paused – No conditions are being checked. Existing positions are taken if any will continue un-touched till strategy is reactivated or exited
3. Blocked – No conditions are being checked. Contact strategy creator / tradetron support to get strategy unblocked or exit strategy
4. Live-Entered – Live positions have been taken and the all conditions are being checked to repair/exit positions as required
5. Exited – No conditions are being checked. You can choose to either re-activate the strategy or archive it
6. Live-Tranching – When a condition is satisfied and a position(s) have to be taken the strategy goes into this mode till such time that all positions are fully taken. In the interim, no conditions are being checked.
7. Awaiting-OneClick – When a condition is satisfied and the execution type is “Live – Auto OneClick”, the system waits for manual confirmation of the positions to be taken by the user. In the interim, no conditions are being checked.
8. Error-Execution – If there is an error in executing the positions with the broker, the system waits for the user to fix the problem and clicks on “Retry” next to this status. No conditions are checked in the interim
9. Archived – A exited strategy can be archived for reporting and inspection purposes. No conditions are being checked.
To know about our offerings - Demat, Shares, Mutual Funds, IPOs, Insurance, Commodities and more…
Get started today to really enjoy your trading experience. Fill in your details, connect your bank account & upload your documents.
IT'S TIME TO HAVE SOME FUN!
Your family deserves this time more than we do.
Share happiness with your family today & come back soon. We will be right here.
Investment to ek bahana hai,
humein to khushiyon ko badhana hai.